grammar × 2043
word-choice × 1078
translation × 1001
words × 907
meaning × 855
usage × 658
nuances × 490
kanji × 484
particles × 455
verbs × 393
etymology × 340
pronunciation × 196
conjugations × 175
syntax × 169
expressions × 158
readings × 154
set-phrases × 147
politeness × 144
slang × 129
te-form × 129
definitions × 122
history × 113
particle-ni × 110
synonyms × 109
katakana × 107more related tags
- Output the qwerty keyboard
- Finding rectangles in an image
- Draw a turkey, a pumpkin pie, or any other object traditionally associated with Thanksgiving
- Seems like NP cannot equal coNP by the definition of NP
- Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- Identify a fantasy series with ancient wizard who was training a young hero to fight a sleeping evil god
- P.G.Goerss, J.F.Jardine, "Simplicial Homotopy Theory" prerequisites
- Does this code solve the square/rectangle Liskov Substution Principle example?
- Who/What am I? A Riddle to my dear
- Does "cleverly" have a negative, positive or neutral meaning?
- Is it standard to add "please" after a question?
- If the budget for an employee is accounted for at the start of the year, can that employee still be made redundant?
- Unsure of my competence level and employability
- How does aptitude at solving Olympiad problems relate to success at further mathematical studies?
- Dividing by zero in a constant expression
- How much minced garlic is one clove?
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- Significance of Blood Relation & Relatives working in an organization
- Create new notebook at fixed size
- Submitting a manuscript that is not ready yet just to fulfil a contract
- How to politely decline unproductive jobs assigned by my manager?
- Postpositional or prepositional くらい
- Lever Simulator 2015
- Why is the nose of the Mig-21 shaped so differently compared to other fighter aircraft?