Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Do you have any good recommendations for Japanese radio stations available online? Weather I can listen through the website or using some third party music app does not matter.

I would like a mixture of talk and (Japanese) music, albeit preferably with language that is not to quick/complicated.

Any recommendations?

Update (see comment below):
Just to be clear, I'm looking for (one, or possibly a short list of) specific radio-stations that may be useful for a beginner wanting to practice listening to real flowing Japanese.

Thanks in advance.

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Dono, gibbon, Flaw, snailboat, ento Oct 12 '12 at 10:53

Questions on Japanese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to the Japanese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

TuneIn Radio and some extra text to let me post –  gibbon Oct 12 '12 at 7:19

@gibbon Thanks for your answer, but what I was looking for was specific stations anyone might have experience with. Also, to whoever down-voted my question - do you mind explaining why? (is a question about recommendations for places to listen to Japanese not welcome or suitable on a site about the Japanese language?) –  Kjartan Oct 12 '12 at 7:25

Aha, that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback, @snailplane. –  Kjartan Oct 12 '12 at 8:55

yes keyholeTV is the best way I found to listen to jp radio. other legit sites sometimes block access outside of jp. –  yadokari Oct 12 '12 at 17:47

2 Answers 2

Here you go.

Radio

TV

share|improve this answer

Apparently, this question is considered off-topic here. I'm assuming it will be closed soon.

For future reference:

Resources for learning Japanese under (listing under another JLU question)

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.