Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Eijiro doesn't have the definition so I thought I'd ask here

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Dono, Flaw, Chris Harris, ento, Earthliŋ Oct 2 '12 at 6:30

Questions on Japanese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to the Japanese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Please check the meta discussion “Should pure translation questions be allowed? –  Tsuyoshi Ito Oct 1 '12 at 13:23
@Oleg. Considering that you have enough reputation to access the chat site, do join us in chat. Our chat function handles this kind of requests better. –  Flaw Oct 1 '12 at 13:35

I didnt realize that that's what i should use. Will do it from now on. –  Oleg Levy Oct 2 '12 at 2:36
add comment

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

It's not a lie if you believe it.

[信]{しん}じれば[嘘]{うそ}じゃない。

Here is an article using the expression (the first result when you Google the above translation).

share|improve this answer
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.