Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

How can I use "Furigana" with Japanese text on the Web? Does Latex work for this as well?

share|improve this question

At least, you could add some links to the related subjects, couldn't you... –  Kerim Atasoy Mar 20 '12 at 12:30
If we answer all off-topic questions, you or other people will continue asking off-topic questions, defeating the purpose of closing those questions. –  Tsuyoshi Ito Mar 20 '12 at 12:42

Actually, you're defeating the eager to ask, learn and use this nice site usufuly... Please, I think you're doing something wrong. You might try to some other, nicer ways to do these jobs... OK, thank you very much, at leat, some of you've some concern about the requests or complaints. Thank you!... By the way, the other users might have a look at the "Meta" site. They could find some very usuful answers about this topic... –  Kerim Atasoy Mar 20 '12 at 13:00
Being on or off- topic aside, your question was really hard to understand, and I personally have no idea what Latex is (assuming the capital "L" is significant). I'll take a guess and say it's a programming thing, not a language thing... –  silvermaple Mar 20 '12 at 14:08

I guess it's off topic, but, please beg my pardon from now on: en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX latex-project.org meta.math.stackexchange.com/search?q=latex math.stackexchange.com/search?q=mathjax You might like to have a look at them if you're interested about Latex. I'm not so good at understanding of its whole capacity, but, it's a good tool to use. Please, go ahead and search for it more, many students and universities use Tex versions often. And, Latex is just one of them I think. –  Kerim Atasoy Mar 20 '12 at 14:23
show 1 more comment

closed as off topic by cypher, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams, Flaw, Tsuyoshi Ito, Dave Mar 20 '12 at 12:07

Questions on Japanese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to the Japanese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.