Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have owned this old RVCA shirt for nearly a decade. I have never had any clue what it means, though I suspect it is offensive or awkward (as that is what I would put on a shirt if I knew an ignorant teen was going to purchase it). Any genuine help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

enter image description here

share|improve this question
add comment

1 Answer

up vote 4 down vote accepted

Since they are clipped, I can only guess.

• The First line is probably 渋谷道玄坂に, with the first character clipped. Means "at Shibuya Doogenzaka". It's a place known for young people gathering.

• The second line is clipped, and I can only reconstruct の快楽探し part. I don't know what was clipped off on the left side. On the right side, is probably clipped. It means "finding pleasure of ..." (... part is clipped).

• There is something between V and C, but I cannot tell. The three characters I can recognize are , , and .

share|improve this answer
Maybe 噂 before の快楽? Looks like the right half of 噂 or 樽. –  Chocolate Mar 1 '12 at 22:39
@Chocolate Likely. –  sawa Mar 1 '12 at 23:33
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.