Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What does 'attending court clerk' mean in Japanese? I can't find it.

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Dave M G, Tsuyoshi Ito, silvermaple, Flaw, sawa Jan 23 '12 at 16:08

Questions on Japanese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to the Japanese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Err, do you mean to ask, "how do you say attending court clerk in Japanese?" or, do you mean, "I found some Japanese that translates to 'attending court clerk', what does that mean in English?" If you're looking for "court clerk", it's 裁判所書記官. The use of "attending" is going to vary depending on the situation/context. Is he/she attending a party? A meeting? A court hearing? An execution? –  CptSupermrkt Jan 23 '12 at 10:26

Yes, thank you very much. I was looking for court clerk. :) –  Ela Oktay Jan 23 '12 at 10:48

In that case I'll write it as an answer. –  CptSupermrkt Jan 23 '12 at 11:49

@ElaOktay: please fix your question (in a major way) to reflect the comments and make it more in line with the standards of JLU. (I will let the community decide if they consider it a case of "open a damn dictionary" and want to close it). –  Dave Jan 23 '12 at 15:34

I'm not very good at English so the result is... I'm sorry :( –  Ela Oktay Feb 17 '12 at 13:24

1 Answer 1

Court Clerk = 裁判所書記官

http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/court+clerk

share|improve this answer

Thank you for the website. –  Ela Oktay Feb 17 '12 at 13:25

Over two years later I doubt this will have any effect, but could you go ahead and mark this as the answer just to have this question marked as resolved? –  CptSupermrkt yesterday

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.