Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Can't find this in the dictionary. Is this the slang form of something else? What does it mean?

share|improve this question

closed as not a real question by sawa, Flaw, Amanda S Aug 2 '11 at 4:44

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Where'd you see it? – Louis Aug 1 '11 at 5:26
Saw it on twitter. – language hacker Aug 1 '11 at 5:49
Oh, actually I found ヶ所 in the dictionary. It has the same meaning as カ所. What was the sentence that made you think it was slang? – Louis Aug 1 '11 at 5:56
up vote 5 down vote accepted

It sounds like にかしょ, so probably 二カ所 (two places) or 二箇所 (two parts).

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.