Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am researching how Japanese learners find the best textbook. If you have bought any Japanese textbook ever, can you let me know which one you use(used) and why you choose it?

Why I research this? I guess not a few Japanese learners have very limited information on Japanese textbook and it makes hard to choose the best one and it causes low persistence rate of Japanese study. I would like to change the situation!

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Dono, virmaior, jkerian Jul 3 at 8:42

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions seeking learning resources are off-topic here, but may already be answered by our list of Resources for learning Japanese." – Dono, virmaior, jkerian
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

参考に・・・ meta.japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/756/… –  Choko Jul 3 at 8:30

1 Answer 1

For my JLPT5 i used genki 1 textbook, and i think it's the best one :)

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.