I'm studying for the N1. And there are several not so often used structures that you really need to know the minute differences between. One of these is the uses of 至る. As far as I know, these are the structures that I am familiar with:
- に至って - once it reached the very point of X, at this extreme X
- に至っても - even up to this very point of X
- に至っては - given this extreme example, this is the situation
- に至る - all the way to X, leading to X, more emphatic than まで?
- に至るまで - as far as X, up until X
Am I missing any other uses or nuances?
This seems like the kind of question that should have been asked before, but I couldn't find it any searches. Sorry if this is a repeat.