Take the 2-minute tour ×
Japanese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

As the title says- I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a website used for learning dialects and internet lingo?

share|improve this question
This seems to be an open-ended question without a single correct answer and as such risks being closed unless you can reword it to be less open. –  hippietrail Jun 14 '11 at 7:44

Ah sorry, still not used to the site. Then I suppose this sort of question should instead be asked in the chat or something? –  Rae Jun 15 '11 at 5:30
add comment

closed as not constructive by Dori Jun 16 '11 at 2:58

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened, visit the help center for guidance.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1 Answer

up vote 2 down vote accepted

There's a zokugo dictionary here, which includes both normal slang and internet slang. Of course, it's all in Japanese.

I haven't been able to find any other resources for this sort of thing, though.

share|improve this answer

That's the kind of thing I was looking for, huge thanks! –  Rae Jun 15 '11 at 5:24
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.